Although the darkroom was functional, there were some issues when using it :
- The chemicals and trays were not stored near the darkroom desk (and therefore increases the setup time before I can do a single enlargement).
- Spills would go strait into the wood bench, and the workbench was not waterproof.
- Safe light position was sub optimal : it did not illuminate the trays properly, since the LED strip was laid on top of the workbench.
The renovation consisted of :
- Addition of shelves to store all darkroom and film development equipment.
- Adding of a waterproof cover to the workbench.
- Have a proper fixation for the safe lights.
- Have a definitive power socket to the darkroom bench.
The total cost for the renovation was around 70 €